Forever Resorts has always adhered to the highest standards and we are continually monitoring new health developments to ensure the health and safety of our guests and employees.
As the situation regarding COVID-19 is very fluid, we are carefully monitoring conditions to determine what impact this could have on possible delayed opening dates for our summer seasonal operations. This also includes the possibility that we may open some locations with limited services. Without question, our primary concern is for the safety of our team members; not to minimize the adverse financial aspects that will result from this unprecedented event in our country. At properties where housing and meal service is provided, we are constantly evaluating alternative solutions to lessen the housing density, developing safe alternatives for employee dining facilities, and related considerations regarding social distancing.
With your health and safety in mind, we are increasing our cleanliness and sanitation standards which will follow the latest recommendations. In addition to using the EPA recommended cleaning and sanitizing chemicals, we have implemented the following supplemental standard operating procedures:
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing frequency for all public and staff areas.
- Sanitizing stations will be located throughout the property for employee and guest use and will be checked frequently.
- Public touch points such as doorknobs, railings, and faucets, will be cleaned and sanitized multiple times throughout the day.
- Public surfaces such as counters, restaurant tables, and bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- All guest room surfaces will be sanitized thoroughly prior to new guest arrivals.
- Increased staff training and awareness will be emphasized in addition to staff cleanliness and hygiene as it relates to today’s health issues.
If you have already accepted a position with us, the Human Resources representative from the property location will reach out to you individually with an update of any adjustments that are made to opening, arrival, or start dates.
If you are interested in working with us, we encourage you to apply to the open position of your choice. As noted above please understand the need for flexibility on the start dates for the positions(s) and locations in which you have interest.
Please be safe and stay healthy during this difficult time. We’re all in this together!