- Signal Mountain Lodge, L.L.C. - 1 Inner Park Road, Grand Teton National Park, Moran, WY
- Salaried / Hourly: Hourly
- FLSA Type: Seasonal
- Employment Category: Seasonal
Company DescriptionLocated in the Grand Teton National Park along the shores of Jackson Lake, Signal Mountain Lodge is a special place to spend a summer. We offer positions in the Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Marina, and Retail industries as well as Campground and operational support positions. 50% of our staff return for a second season not only for the unique experiences, but also because the dedication Signal Mountain Lodge has to employees is second to none!
The Breakfast Cook prepares breakfast food orders accurately and in a timely fashion in a high volume and fast-paced kitchen. Ensures an excellent guest experience and helps ensure the Kitchen remains clean, organized, and in compliance with sanitation requirements. Early hours are required.
- Prepares/cooks food items and dishes using grill, flat top, oven, fryer, steamer, toaster/salamander, small kitchen appliances, and kitchen utensils including various knives.
- Prepares all food following recipes as written; Follows all kitchen portion control measures.
- Makes cooking adjustments to accommodate guest requests.
- Maintains relevant kitchen documentation; Prepares prep work, thawing, and stocking lists.
- Performs shift preparation, nightly shutdowns, and cleaning duties; Cleans and organizes kitchen, cooking line, and work station.
- Performs kitchen operations and procedures in accordance with sanitation regulations and guidelines.
- Organizes refrigerators and cooking line.
- Performs cleaning tasks as necessary.
- Assists with food running, busing, dish washing, and other related tasks as required
- Knows and follows all company, Environmental, Health, and Safety Management Programs.
- Works extra shifts and hours as required.
- Assists in other departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional InformationSignal Mountain Lodge, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.